Download link (42.9 MB, mp3):
IATV Radio: Show 28, recorded July 22, 2012
I talk with Tomer Sharon (@tsharon), author of It's Our Research about stakeholders, UX research and Israel. There is a 20% discount (and free shipping in the US) when you purchase the book from store.elsevier.com with the discount code MKFLYER. Please visit the book's website for more infos: itsourresear.ch. You'll find all those great videos over here as well: vimeo.com.
- Andre Bisson, Free Ride Blues
- Diana Rein, So Sexy
- East of ealing, Are we there yet?
- The Empires, Slow it down
- It's Our Research: Getting Stakeholder Buy-in for User Experience Research Projects by Tomer Sharon
- Playful Design by John Ferrara
- Storytelling for User Experience: Crafting Stories for Better Design by Whitney Quesenbery, Kevin Brooks
- A Practical Guide to Measuring Usability by Jeff Sauro