Download link (27.0 MB, mp3):
IATV Radio: Show 13, recorded April 08, 2012
German IA Summit 2012 / IA Konferenz (May 10/11/12 in Essen, Germany)
InterviewI speak with writer and Content Strategy expert Relly Annett-Baker (@RellyAB) about Brighton, riding bicycles and Content Strategy.
- Mean Gene Kelton and The Die Hards, Texas Honey
- Tunebone, Oap ien de nek
- George Fletcher's Bourbon Renewal and The Tequila Mockingbirds, Aint The Worst That You Could Find
- Fabulous Hats, Breakout!
- Cyborg Anthropologist Amber Case talks about Cyborg Anthropology
- Andrew Stanton: The clues to a great story
- Design Matters Podcast
- Creating Web Content by Relly Annett-Baker
- Clout: The Art and Science of Influential Web Content by Colleen Jones
- Content Strategy at Work: Real-world Stories to Strengthen Every Interactive Project by Margot Bloomstein
- Ambient Findability: What We Find Changes Who We Become by Peter Morville